78 Newland Street decorated as HQ of Sir Fortescue Flannery of Wethersfield for the second of the two General Elections in 1910, in December. For the first, the HQ was the Constitutional Club but it burnt down in February. Also includes, on right, part of 76 Newland Street.
|Date taken||December 1910|
|Source||Peter Jarvis. He was given them by Fred Norman.|