After the fire at the Constitutional Club in 1910. Seen from road, with crowd. On left, part of 90 Newland Street (with cigarette adverts), on right, remains of 88 Newland Street (Beard, hardware).
There are a large number of other photos of this event. Put Constitutional in the Search box. This will also produce a lesser number of photos of the new Club, which was built in 1910 in Collingwood Road.
See also the Essex County Chronicle, 11 February 1910.
|Date taken||Feb 1910|