Bottom of Newland Street at night with Christmas tree. Left to right, 72 Newland Street (Adams childrenswear, left of tree), 68 Newland Street (Farthings greengrocer, with striped awnings), 66 Newland Street (antiques), 64 Newland Street (right of telephone box, DER television shop). The telephone box is red cast iron ‘Jubilee Kiosk’, designed by Sir Giles Gilbert Scott, introduced in 1936, and used until the 1960s.
|Date taken||Dec 1978|
|Source||Alderton, Simon. Son of Winston|