Boys at Mann’s School including Gilbert Hall (marked), son of Harry Hall the photographer. The school was identified by comparison with photos M3053 and M3054, whose owner knew they were of that school. The headmaster, Frederick Mann, is particularly recognisable. The school was located in what is now 124 Newland Street.
|Date taken||c. 1907|
|Source||Margaret Joslin Palmer, nee Hall, of Frinton. Granddaughter of Harry Hall.|