Chipping Hill green looking west. Left to right, 30 Chipping Hill, 28 Chipping Hill, 26 Chipping Hill (these three were later combined as 28 Chipping Hill), entrance to churchyard, parish church, 22 Chipping Hill and 20 Chipping Hill. The only clues to dating are that there is an electric street light – they were introduced in September 1931 though there were a few a bit earlier.
|Source||Long, Mary. Sent on CD called 'More Witham pictures from Mary Long. Her ref 'Chipping Hill 1'|