Constitutional Club decorated as HQ of Sir Fortescue Flannery of Wethersfield for the first of the two General Elections in 1910, in January. Shortly afterwards in February, the Constitutional club burnt down. Left to right, Constitutional Club, 88 Newland Street (Beard), 86 Newland Street, part of 84 Newland Street (single storey).
|Date taken||January 1910|
|Source||Peter Jarvis. He was given them by Fred Norman.|