Cooper Taber prizewinning building built in 1956 (the square part). Cooper Taber was a seed company in Station Road. On right, small part of original building from before the fire of 1953. David Alderton who worked in the office in the square glass building, sliding on ice on the static water tank adjoining it. See also M887, M889, M890 and M944. The copy in the album was made from a copy neg taken from a print. The scanned version on the computer was made from the original negative; this latter may be the clearer version but has not been printed out.
|Date taken||17 January 1963|