Cooper Taber (seed company in Station Road). Prizewinning glass building built in 1956 (the square part of it) on right, with static water tank round it. Remnants of old building from before the 1953 fire on left (formerly three storeys). The copy in the album was made from a copy neg taken from a print. The scanned version on the computer was made from the original negative; this latter may be the clearer version but has not been printed out.
|Date taken||30 May 1958|