Dedication of cemetery, Rickstones Road, ceremony. Left to right, Henry B Peecock (churchwarden, with staff), Reverend A J T Lewis (mostly hidden, carrying the cross), Bishop of Chelmsford, James Croxall (churchwarden, with staff), Reverend Charles W Barlow (vicar 1933-1936), unknown (possibly one of the nonconformist ministers, or a councillor).
M601 is another photo of the same event.
There is a report in the Braintree and Witham Times at about 8 November 1933.
|Date taken||8 November 1933|
|Source||Lucy Croxall. Daughter of James. Is in her scrapbook (ERO Acc.10690).|