Drawing of Chipping Hill. On left side of road, porch of Barnardiston House (35 Chipping Hill). Left of centre in background, 30 Chipping Hill, on green. Centre, the forge (18 Chipping Hill), with tower of parish church at the back. On right, White Horse public house (2 Church Street).
|Date taken||1940 to 1942|
|Source||Croxall, Lucy. Cutting from an unknown newspaper. In volume 2 of her scrapbooks (now ERO Accession A10690)|