Drawing of Pinkhams factory with proposed extension. An extension was in fact built in 1948 but it was not as extensive as the one shown in the drawing and didn’t have the ‘bridge’ building. From page 25 of the book ‘The Story of a Lamp’ about Pinkhams glove factory. .
|Source||Fowles, Carole 109 Cressing Road. Her father, Arthur (Geoff) Ellis worked at Pinkhams.|