Fire at the Constitutional club in 1910, from Newland Street, building still standing, with clock. Left to right, part of 94 Newland Street (with gable), 92 Newland Street (door in middle), 90 Newland Street (Dibben), Constitutional Club, 88 Newland Street (Beard). No postmark or address. Message reads ‘our club, from Fred with love’.
There are a large number of other photos of this event. Put Constitutional in the Search box. This will also produce a lesser number of photos of the new Club, which was built in 1910 in Collingwood Road.
See also the Essex County Chronicle, 11 February 1910.
|Date taken||9 February 1910|
|Source||Peter Jarvis. He was given them by Fred Norman.|