Five views. Top left, railway station looking down from road. Top right, parish church from south-west. Bottom left, Collingwood Road from top with Jubilee oak, and 55 Collingwood Road in the centre. Bottom right, Blue Mills. Centre, Chipping Hill with, left to right, 34 Chipping Hill, 32 Chipping Hill, 18 Chipping Hill and forge. Most of pictures seem quite old, c 1900-18, but the compilation could be later.
|Source||Legg, Edward. Sent on CD called 'Edward Legg. Witham Essex Postcards'. His ref 'Views'.|