Glover’s Motors, 155 Newland Street. This was new-built in 1911 when Glovers took it. A busy photo with several cars, motorbikes and bicycles. Six men doing various things; the fourth from the left may be Joe Glover. The sign at the top of the building reads: “GARAGE. GLOVER BROS WITHAM LTD. GARAGE”. The same photo as M3076.
|Source||Kim Harvey, grandson of Joe Glover.|