First World War, Y.M.C.A. hut in Collingwood Road (site now occupied by 48A Collingwood Road and 50 Collingwood Road). Shows group of soldiers outside hut, a mixture of 2/9th Royal Scots and Royal Engineers (infromation from Ian Hook, Essex Regiment Museum). View of view of whole of hut. Part of Church House behind. Inscription on back of original reads ‘Witham Hut May 1916’. See also photos M819, M820, M821.
|Photographer||W E Bull|
|Date taken||May 1916|