Guithavon Street, both sides. Left hand side of road, houses 3-15 Guithavon Street. Right hand side, left to right, roof and chimneys of 14 Guithavon Street (Parsonage), All Saints Church, Guithavon Street Schools, 10 Guithavon Street (part of school). Probably later than M1877 because there is a window in the roof at extreme right of school which isn’t in M1877. There is a flagpole on both (given by Admiral Luard in 1907 according to the minutes) but in this one it seems to have been broken.
|Publisher||E T W Dennis and Sons, London and Scarborough|