Hall and Co’s lorries at start of building of new long building for Hurst’s seeds. In snow. Taken from Cooper Taber (by this time Hurst)’s prizewinning glass buildings built in 1956, from the long one from the two-foot outside ledge that is visible on the right. Cooper Taber and their successor Hurst, were seed companies in Station Road. Houses in Avenue Road behind. The copy in the album was made from a copy neg taken from a print. The scanned version on the computer was made from the original negative; this latter may be the clearer version but has not been printed out.
|Date taken||29 January 1963|