Henry Wiggins, one of the founders of the Witham Pentecostal church in 1928. They first met in the YMCA hut in Collingwood Road, then at the British Legion hut in Mill Lane. Then in 1942 they built the Bethel chapel in Church Street. He worked at Heddles’ clothes shop (48 Collingwood Road).
|Date taken||1920s late, or 1930s|
|Source||Keith Newbitt. Used in Bethel chapel's exhibition in 1992|