Hugh Baird’s, old malting buildings in Station Road from south, soon to be demolished. Newer malting on right. Part of pair of houses far left. Road to railway goods station and yard in front, with fence on near side of it. Taken looking north from Cooper Taber prizewinning glass buildings built in 1956, possibly from long warehouse where could get onto outside ledge. Cooper Taber was a seed company in Station Road. See also M881-M886 and M946. The copy in the album was made from a copy neg taken from a print. The scanned version on the computer was made from the original negative; this latter may be the clearer version but has not been printed out.
|Date taken||April 1961|