Maldon Road looking north. Left hand side of road, entrance to Maldon Road Recreation Ground (the Park), 52 Maldon Road, 50 Maldon Road, and then other cottages etc. since demolished. On right hand side of road in middle distance, trees of The Retreat (29 Maldon Road), the Bell beerhouse (37-39 Maldon Road, closed c.1912), and on extreme right, with foliage, 41 Maldon Road (school house).
|Publisher||C & S|
|Source||Key, Margaret, via May, Peter|