Miss Lizzie Hyde, first pastor of the Witham Pentecostal church. She came in 1929 from Blackburn in Lancashire and stayed until 1936. They first met in the YMCA hut in Collingwood Road, then at the British Legion hut in Mill Lane. Then in 1942 they built the Bethel chapel in Church Street.
|Source||Keith Newbitt. Used in Bethel chapel's exhibition in 1992|