Panorama card of Chipping Hill, looking east. On left hand side of road, left to right, Barnardiston House (35 Chipping Hill), end of 39 Chipping Hill (white). In background left of centre, 34 Chipping Hill, 32 Chipping Hill, 30 Chipping Hill. In centre, forge and 18 Chipping Hill with parish church tower behind. Right of centre, White Horse (2 Church Street), with house to right probably at back of about 10 Church Street. Extreme right, wall of Bramstons (16 Chipping Hill). Girl with doll’s pram, and horse and trap.
|Publisher||B C Afford, Stationer, Witham, Essex. No.a860/653 (on back)|
|Date taken||1902 to 1918|