A performance at the Public Hall. Possibly ‘The Imps’, who were Young Conservatives.
Left to right:
The five people at the far back.
(1) to (5) Unknown
The next row down:
(6) Joan Howlett, daughter of the organist at All Saints.
(7) Perhaps Marjorie Brown (later Mrs Coleman), daughter of Percy Brown of Collingwood House, Collingwood Road.
(8) Catherine Brown, sister of Marjorie who is number 7.
(9) Joan Evitt (later Mrs Wood?).
(10) Katherine Taber (later Mrs Ratcliffe), (dark hair, behind boy).
(12) Bene Pearce (later Mrs Dixon).
(13) Mollie Evitt (later Mrs Morton).
(14) to (17) Unknown.
(18) Irene Mondy, daughter of Albert Mondy, ironmonger, on end, pale clothes, possibly wearing specs.
The next row forward:
(19) to (23) Unknown.
(24) Ruth Peecock, daughter of H.B.Peecock, manager of Barclays Bank.
(25) to (28) Unknown.
(29) Karl Lindley Bott, son of Lindley Alexander Bott of Half Hides farm.
(30) Ruth Mary Bott, sister of Karl who is 29.
Information about the last two came with the photo, the rest of the names were collected from various sources.
Photo M195 is another copy of this.
|Photographer||W E Bull|
|Date taken||1920s approx|
|Source||Pamela Bowen-Davies, via Patrick Horner|