The scene after the Constitutional Club fire in 1910, from the back.
On the left, 88 Newland Street, in ruins.
On the right, in the background, left to right, 91 Newland Street (with bay window), 93 Newland Street (above the man), 95 Newland Street (with the tall chimney and the window in the roof. 95 has since been demolished).
There are a large number of other photos of this event. Put Constitutional in the Search box. This will also produce a lesser number of photos of the new Club, which was built in 1910 in Collingwood Road.
See also the Essex County Chronicle, 11 February 1910.
|Date taken||9 February 1910|