Scene after fire at Constitutional Club in 1910, with crowd, from Newland Street. Includes on left, part of 90 Newland Street (can’t see shop name, but there are cigarette adverts). On right, 88 Newland Street (Beard, hardware), with back in ruins.
There are a large number of other photos of this event. Put Constitutional in the Search box. This will also produce a lesser number of photos of the new Club, which was built in 1910 in Collingwood Road.
See also the Essex County Chronicle, 11 February 1910.
|Date taken||9 February 1910|