Site of the Constitutional club after the fire in 1910, from Newland Street, with policeman. In front of the United Reformed church. On right, 88 Newland Street, damaged (Beard, hardware shop).
There are a large number of other photos of this event. Put Constitutional in the Search box. This will also produce a lesser number of photos of the new Club, which was built in 1910 in Collingwood Road.
See also the Essex County Chronicle, 11 February 1910.
|Date taken||9 February 1910|
|Source||Smith, Maurice. Now vol 5, F1, at Witham Library|