Spring Lodge farmhouse (3 Powershall End), on right, with vet’s surgery on left. The latter probably build around 1970. End date estimated from fact that it was probably before Spring Lodge Community Centre (c 1974) and Gordon Ager’s phone number stamped on the back is a four number one; they ended in 1975.
|Photographer||Gordon Ager, (ref B/1032 on the back)|
|Date taken||1970-1974 approx|
|Source||Ager, Gordon, photographer. 106 Highfields Road, Witham. CM8 2HH|