The Avenue and Avenue Road from the top. Includes 62 Avenue Road and 64 Avenue Road (on left), which were built c.1884. Taken before the lodge and new gates were built in 1898. (Dates from Witham building plans 44A and 99). Also shows porch of the Grove, Newland Street, at the far end of the Avenue.
|Date taken||1884 to 1898|
|Source||Smith, Maurice, Now vol 1, A5 at Witham Library|