The Avenue from the top with lots of houses. Just one gatepost left. Small trees with guards round. Also one large one in foreground. Road rough but hard to see what surface is. First houses were in 1923. Road concreted and new trees planted in 1935 – most of remainder of old trees probably cut down then but at least one was left.
|Publisher||Raphael Tuck & Sons Ltd. WTHM8|
|Date taken||1935 onwards|