Maldon Road Recreation Ground (the Park), published by Afford, Stationer (c 1899-1920). With two ladies, white dog, and cricket pavilion behind. In the north-west corner, looking south-east and showing the cricket ground behind on the left. See M461 for another view of the same ladies and dog. Postmark July 27th 1905. Addressed to ‘Mr H Sainty, Tsaianger[?], Hobson Street, Auckland, New Zealand’, ”Via Frisco’. No message. Possibly Harry Sainty one of sons of Benjamin Sainty of Witham.
|Publisher||Afford, Stationer, Witham|
|Source||John Newman, 35 The Avenue, Witham, CM8 2DT|