Top of Newland Street, with old cars. Left to right, garage next to Freebornes, Freebornes farm (between telegraph poles), part of 5 Newland Street (then new; Cook, butcher, in directories here 1929-1937, at another address 1926). Cook’s new shop built 1937 so pic probably after this (consent 29 Oct).
|Date taken||1927-1939 approx|
|Source||Lester Shelley. Son of Amos, the photograp-her. Was from a glass neg.|