View from back of 128 Highfields Road to Chipping Hill, including house garden. The house at 128 was built the year before, in 1953, on an empty plot, for the Lepper family. Includes allotments in foreground behind garden fence. On extreme left, seen through window, is Spring Lodge (3 Powershall End). Left of centre in middle distance are the semi-detached houses at 6 Powershall End and 8 Powershall End, with Chipping bridge in centre. Just below horizon, towards the left perhaps 7 Church Street, left of centre the Vicarage, right of centre, parish church, to right of that, 26 Chipping Hill (left side of green), then on far right, 24 Chipping Hill and 22 Chipping Hill.
|Source||Lepper, Helen and Alfred|