View from back of 128 Highfields Road to Chipping Hill, including house garden. The house at 128 was built the year before, in 1953, on an empty plot, for the Lepper family. Includes allotments in foreground behind garden fence. On extreme left are the semi-detached houses at 6 Powershall End and 8 Powershall End, with Chipping bridge in centre. On horizon, towards the left the Vicarage, above the bridge, parish church, to right of that, 26 Chipping Hill (left side of green), 24 Chipping Hill and 22 Chipping Hill (behind the green), end wall of 55 Chipping Hill on right hand side of road, and to right backs of houses at Chipping Hill. Extreme right is Moat farm house.
|Source||Lepper, Helen and Alfred|