View from top of Hugh Baird’s maltings, Station Road, looking north. Includes in the foreground, the two blocks of Cooper Taber’s seed warehouse, built in 1958 (sadly since demolished). They were designed by the architects Chamberlin, Powell and Bon. A few years later their best-know work was built, the Barbican in London.
|Photographer||Braintree and Witham Times|
|Date taken||about 9 May 1974|
|Source||Braintree and Witham Times|