Left to right, 155 Newland Street, 157 Newland Street. Both are part of Witham Motor Co. Car on left has registration no. VVW 777, which was registered on 5 March 1953 to Mrs George Barrett Fairhead, 157 Newland Street, Witham, Private, Hillman, the agent being Witham Motor Company. (ERO D/DF 11/93). Ginetta came to the building in 1962.
|Photographer||Montague H Peplow, 55 High Street, Witham (on purple stamp on back).|